Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Block Guy!

I recently asked for help finding a block for my unmounted wheels - I really meant an ACRYLIC block not WOOD block.

I guess I wasn't very clear because Heather F emailed me with this link to The Block Guy. BUT I"M SO GLAD SHE DID!!!

I popped over to his site to check it out and I was amazed. This guy, married to a Stampin' Up! Demo, started off making blocks for his wife and has branched out with this website.

He's making blocks for all kinds of Stampin' Up! sets that people want to break apart and use separately. Sets like Happiness, Many Happy Returns, Block Party, Lots of Thoughts, A Little Bit of Happiness and REGULAR & JUMBO Wheels!!

He's even running a poll on which sets you'd like to see separated!

How very supportive and enterprising of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment