Monday, February 5, 2007

Swap Card Factory


I spent almost all day yesterday turning my old swap cards into full cards. What a job!


I laid them all out and determined what colour card bases and how many I would need.


I have to say that it is so nice to see all the little piles of cards - sorted by theme - on my dining room table.


I'm going to drop some off at the senior's centre, some for teacher appreciation week draws at my DS's school and some for birthday gifts for my 2 friends. I thought at first that it might be tacky to give them "cards" as a gift for their birthdays but when I mentioned it they went nuts for it and thought it was the best gift idea!


It makes me feel great to clear out some of my samples and also "recycle" these cards in a positive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment