Sunday, April 15, 2007

Let the Spring Cleaning Begin!

I've started my Spring Cleaning by going through all my Stampin' Up! stamps.

I put together a list of the Retired stamps that I'm willing to part with - I'd love to keep them all but I'm running out of room! These stamps are no longer available from Stampin' Up!

These are my abbrevations:
R - Retired, C - Current, SAB - Sell-a-Bration, NUM - New Unmounted, MNU - Mounted Never Used, MU - Mounted Used, MUS - Mounted Used Some Stains

Here's my list (in alpha order):
A Merry Season - MU 1 stamp NUM R SPOKEN FOR
Along the Shore – MUS R
Birthday Greetings – MUS R SPOKEN FOR
Christmas Cardinal – MUS R SPOKEN FOR
Classic Convertibles – MUS R SOLD
Daisy – MUS R SOLD
Easy Elegance – MNU R SPOKEN FOR
Gifts of Spring – MUS R
Happy Fall Y'all – NUM R
Journalling Fun – NUM R SPOKEN FOR
Just for You Series - Santa & Friends – MUS R
Just My Type – NUM R
Let's Party – MU R
Letters of Love – MUS R
Lovely Leaves – MUS R SOLD
Merry Elves – MUS R SPOKEN FOR
Mini Messages – MUS R
Painted Posies – MNU R
Parisian Plaza – MNU R
Perfect Plaids – MNU R
Quick & Cute – MUS R
Reindeer Print – MUS R SPOKEN FOR
Roughing It – NUM R SOLD
Say It Simply – MNU R
Season's Greetings – MUS R
Season's Sketches – MUS R
Set Sail – NUM R
Shapes & Shadows – MU R
Smorgasborders – MNU R
Spooktacular Greetings - 2 stamps MU the rest NUM R SPOKEN FOR
Spring Gifts – MUS R SOLD
Sweet & Sassy – NUM R
Sweet of You – MNU R
Sweeter Treaters – NUM R SPOKEN FOR
Taking Shape – NUM R
Thank You Blocks – MU R
Trim the Tree – MUS R SPOKEN FOR
Versatile Verses – MUS R
Walk this Way – MU R
Watercolor Garden – NUM R
Watercolor Garden II – NUM R

I'm sure these stamps will look real nice in your stamp room!

If you're a SU! demo and would like to see my current list of stamps for "trade" please email me and I'll send you the list.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment