Sunday, August 19, 2007

Card in Progress...

Since I had my scraps out from my card sketch challenge I played around with this card idea I saw the other day. ETA: Here is the card that was my inspiration for this.



I totally cased this idea from a card I saw (can't remember where) using Stampin' Up! Pick a Petal. I have this stamp set but I decided to use Technique Tuesday Loves Me, Loves Me Not - small instead. It's a smaller stamp and fit in nicely with the dimensions of the card.

I'm so pleased with how this card is turning out BUT I'm stuck on what more to do with it. My husband says a greeting like "surf's up!" would finish it off. My daughter says "Happy Summer!". Neither one of them wants me to sponge clouds on the white portion.

So I'm stumped! Do you have any suggestions on how to finish this off? If so, leave me a comment.
Today has been a good stamping day for me. I'm still doing laundry but I'm getting some help from my daughter. It's amazing how quickly the laundry gets folded when the payment is iTunes!

More photos coming as I finish off some store class projects for upcoming classes...

Stamps: Technique Tuesday Loves Me, Loves Me Not, Small
Ink: Black
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cool Caribbean, YoYo Yellow, Positively Pink, Tempting Turquoise, White Card Base

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you to find the Carlton lady! I have a friend who does the Hallmark cards and she keeps me supplied with envelopes also - I find lots of uses for them. I share with a couple stamping friends.
    NancyS

    ReplyDelete