Thursday, August 2, 2007

WINNER of Marie's Card Sketch Challenge #1


So I wrote EVERYONE'S NAME on the little pieces of paper and put them ALL in a bowl. Then I had my son draw a name.

Drum roll please.....The winner of my first Card Sketch Challenge is.....











Rachel




What a lucky girl!

This is what she'll be getting - a 6x6 paper pack of Basic Grey Infuse with a matching fibre pack.


Sooooooo RACHEL please send me your snail mail address ASAP so I can get this out to you before I leave for my family vacation on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone who played along and stay tuned for the next card sketch challenge - I'll be posting that one later this morning. Wait till you see the prize for that one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Marie!! I can't wait to get started on your next sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete