Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another card...



Yes another card - while I had my stamps and paper out I thought I'd work up a few more cards!

Here's a tent topper I made using the same paper and fairy stamp as my sketch challenge card. I have to tell you that the colours of these cards are not as loud and bright as they appear in the photos.
The pink stripey paper looks like seer-sucker fabric doesn't it?
Here's a close up of the salutation.

All the patterned paper is from a Rob & Bob Studio paper pack I bought last year. The card base is Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery.
The "it's a girl" stamp is a wood mounted stamp (I can't remember where I picked it up) and I stamped that with chalk inks. You get such nice coverage with chalk inks when using solid image stamps!
Again the Fairy is from Old Island Stamp Company and as I said in my previous post I've just ordered a bunch more stamps from them. I have them all out right now so expect to see a few more cards using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment