Saturday, September 22, 2007

COPIC Questions Answered!

Jennifer asked me where I bought my Copics.

I'm in BC and I bought mine at Petrov's Art Supply in North Vancouver but Precious Memories in Langley also carries them.

For those of you who like to order online then I'd suggest you check out Ellen Hutson's store. She sells them in sets as well as individually, click here to see them. I'm not sure how it would work with duty and such for shipping to Canada. Maybe someone could comment who is in Canada and has ordered them online?

loves2stamp left me a comment asking:

How did you create the "shadow" on your elves?
I am dying to get some Copics...on my Christmas list.

I created the shadow using the Copic marker W0 Warm Gray No. 0. I just outlined the elf and then drew a shadow at the bottom.
And MORE Copics are on my Christmas list too!

No comments:

Post a Comment