Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Card and Card Re-Do-a-Do-Do...

I'm going to walk away form this card now ...

Yes I've added something more to it. I stamped some crackle background in patches on the vanilla spaces.
I'm sorry if you're getting tired of looking at the same card over and over again but I promise you this "evolution" is done now!

Recycling Tip - I've been saving up all of my plastic packaging and cutting the pieces into shapes with my cuttlebug. These are just too cute!


Now on to another card and another dilemma.
I've designed a simple boy's birthday card using some rocket paper that I found in my stash. I thought that some of the plastic stars - swiped with yellow stazon - then stamped with "happy birthday" would work very well but then I ran into a problem....

How the heck do I attach them to the card?????


I tried lining them with cardstock and attaching a jumbo eyelet but I didn't like the look of that. In the end I chose the paper route - same shape - different material and much easier to attach.


If you can offer me some suggestions on how to attach all these clear embellishments I've cut out please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment