Friday, September 14, 2007

Rocket Card - Version 2


I decided to use some of the plastic stars, with paper lining and jumbo eyelets on this Rocket Card from yesterday.

I stuck them on with pop dots (or dimensionals I forget what they're really called!). I'm still trying to figure out how to get the rest of the plastic stuff on projects. Someone suggested staples or eyelets. Any other ideas?


Yes the star is off a bit - they all turned out like that even though they're cut from the same die. I like the look of it being a bit off kilter - it shows the plastic layer off better and looks more "handmade".
I like both versions of this card....
Someone asked me about the paper. I'm sorry - I've been trying to work from my scraps lately and a lot of it doesn't have the ID part on the bottom anymore.
But this paper is from Basic Grey Oh Baby! and Oh Baby! Boy line - the rocket paper is called Dawson, the stripe is called Cannon and the variegated green is called Peapod.

No comments:

Post a Comment