Sunday, November 4, 2007

MORE IKEA SHOPPING!!!!

As you may know I've been spending a bit of time at IKEA lately trying to get my craft room outfitted (I'm almost done the shopping part - my black 2 drawer lateral filing cabinet from Staples is coming on Monday!!).

Anyway, while browsing the aisles and departments I found all kinds of cool stuff that could be used for crafting and craft organizing. Right now my stuff is all over the house in boxes but once I start to put things away into their new "homes" I'll be going back there with a better idea of what I "need" and I'll fill my cart!

I thought the kids doodle paper roll would be perfect for cheap scratch paper for classes, the kitchen utensil holders or pots would be great for organizing pens, pencil crayons and other "stand up" type of tools, not to mention all the glass candle holders and vases just begging to be stamped on with white Stazon! In the bathroom section they have these white plastic make up organizers for your drawers that I'm sure could work for organizing other "crafty" things into drawers or bins!

BUT I was on a mission to get my tables home and set up and didn't put any of those things in my cart.



However, I found these tags and cord in the seasonal section by the cash registers and couldn't resist. It's like having candy right by the register in the grocery store - just another trap for us impulse buyers!

There are 36 tags in 3 different sizes and colours for $1.50 and the cord comes in spools of 21 3/4 yards for $1.50 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment