Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wedding Swap Card

I made this card for Alysabeth Johnston's Wedding Swap.
I used my new and improved Scor-Pal to make these up and it was super easy!
Gotta LOVE that Scor-Pal!
It's a simple gate fold card made from Very Vanilla cardstock
and stamped with En Francais in versamark.
Then I heat embossed it with detail Clear embossing powder for a tone on tone look.
Below is a close-up photo of the closure.
This "buckle" is from the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Together Forever.
It's embossed with detail Gold embossing powder on gold cardstock.
The ribbon is meant to be slid up & off the card rather than untied!

This is the inside of the card with the wedding details - and before you ask -

NO I'm not getting married I just used my info to make the details seem realistic!

I heat embossed VELLUM cardstock that I printed on my ink jet printer.

I used the formula for Chocolate Chip ink and then used Clear embossing powder again to emboss it.

TIP: It's always a challenge attaching vellum to a card so I used these little punch outs (flowers embossed with gold embossing powder on gold paper) to hide the adhesive. I used the 3/4"circle punch to punch them out.

It's kind of plain but I think they turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment