Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swap - CASED with LOVE

I'm hosting a new swap for Stampin' Up! Demos. It's called CASED with LOVE!

CASE is an acronym for "copy and steal everything".

So in this swap we are using cards that we have admired on blogs, websites, magazines etc and making our own versions of them. I've asked all the participants to credit the original on their "recipe" labels.

Here's some sneak peeks of the ones I've received so far:
2 paper piecing samples



Recessed punched image

Brayering on glossy paper

You won't believe this one - check out all the parts just on this little sneak peek

Love the use of the jumbo eyelets and the bling brads layered together!

Look at this little purse embellishment!

I can't wait to see the rest of the swaps!! Don't worry I'll share the sneak peeks here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment