Sunday, July 13, 2008

Local King Sunday Morning Card Club

I've signed up for all kinds of summer cardmaking/scrapbooking classes during my "hiatus" from teaching my own classes. I'm trying to get out of my "rut", stimulate my creativity and fire up that "mojo" of mine!

These are the cards I made at the Sunday Morning Local King Card Club Class.
Stamping with markers on glossy paper and adding paper piecing.


Giraffe Double Slider card.


Watercolouring and stamping with White Stazon on Acetate!
It's a pleasant surprise every time I attend one of Lisa's classes. I never know what we'll be doing but that's ok since she supplies EVERYTHING needed.

Not only does she give us some nice samples to copy but she DEMOS EVERY CARD before we start. I love her "cooking show" routine where she is making a card and then reaches down and pulls out a finished piece - ta da!


I was in the Tuesday morning club but it disbanded and Lisa kindly invited me to continue with the Sunday Morning Ladies!!


What a nice bunch of ladies and so much fun! I can't wait to see what we'll do next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment