Sunday, September 14, 2008

Local King Card Club

Today was the second Sunday of the month and for me that means Local King Card Club with Lisa (the designer & owner)!!

These are the cards I made.

This is one of those stand up box cards - sorry I don't remember what they're called!


It does fold up flat so that you can fit it in a regular envelope and mail it.


Here's a close up of my snowman -

Lisa loves these little gems and I think we've had one on at least one card we've done at every club get together!

Lisa showed us how to make these little spiders with pipe cleaners (they're from Walmart).
The background is one of her new ones - isn't it cool?

I like the eye in the "or"!
Here's a close up of my spider - I think his eyes are bit funny!

For this card we used the Martha Stewart border punch that embosses.
Lisa shows us how to colour in the stamps with different colours of markers

but mine just turned out "purple"



To see more stamps from Local King and to order online click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment