Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who's the Big Shot Now?

Seriously that's what I wanted to call this class but in the end it's a Big Shot Sampler Class.

I'll be teaching this class at Scrap Arts in North Vancouver on Sunday, October 19th.

I'm only doing 3 projects because it's totally hands on and I'm covering Cuttlebug embossing folders & dies, Sizzix Dies and Nestabilities.

The owl bag topper you've probably seen around - I've seen so many now that I don't know "WHO" to credit but I just had to try one for myself!

Yes those are eyeballs in the bag. For the class I bought candy corn and pumpkin candies.


The next project is the pillow box - I'm a bit disappointed with the size - it's really small!


The pillow box is the Sizzix pillow box die, embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder and then embellished with a crimped belly band. The snowflake is cut out using the Cuttlebug cut and emboss snowflake.



The spinner card is made using the Nestabilities circles - cutting both at the same time and using the Magnetic Placement mat. The snowflake here is a punch - just to speed things up a bit!



I hope the ladies all feel like "Big Shots" after taking this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment