Thursday, January 1, 2009

Colour Inspiration #36

This week's colour challenge from Kristina Werner was one I just had to jump in on!

I have a favourite "go-to" card that I make all the time using these colours
(although my sparkle paper is lighter than the olive colour she's suggesting).
I make this card for Birthday's and Thank You's since I bought tons of this paper and have lots of the styled silver frames & the matching punch (from Stampin' Up!).
Here it is:
The tree stamp is Four Seasons from Local King (the greeting is from Stampin' Up!).
Here's a close up of sparkle paper:

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! I like the paper with glitter too. I've enjoyed looking through your blog, you do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Marie!! hope you had a wonderful holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete