Thursday, January 8, 2009

Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique #7

Here are this week's Layin' Rubber Ink Design Cique cards for week #7.

The first one is Tara's
Here's Alysabeth's:

Here's mine:TIP- I had a hard time with this Stampin' Up! Image and could not decide on the colour for the berries. So I Googled Images for berries and I think that these are Rosehips.

So my TIP to you is that if you have a flower image that you're not sure of then you might want to do the same (Google images) and when you find it download the photo and tuck it into your stamp case for future reference. That's what I did!

Here's the close up.


Can you see the Gelly Glaze pen on the Rosehip buds?

In this photo you get a better idea of the vanilla and white together
(the card base is vanilla and so is the mat layer).


COPICS used: R08, R14, R29, R39, YG03, YG23, YG63, G85, C2

No comments:

Post a Comment