Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Swap Card

I'm participating in a Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration swap and this is the card I made.It uses Botanical Blooms and Yummy stamp sets.
Yes I separated this Yummy greeting!
These close-ups really show how bad the colouring is but it's meant to look a bit "watercolour-y".

TIP: I cannot tie a bow so I often cheat with the 2 piece knot -
attach the one piece to the card and then tie the second piece on.

Stamps used: Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Botanical Blooms and Yummy

Inks: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Basic Black, Rose Red, Regal Rose - ink pads and markers

Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Whisper White

Extras: White Taffetta ribbon, Scalloped Edge punch, Aquapen

4 comments:

  1. what a nice card love how you did the flower panel
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very nice. I love the water coloring. It really does look great.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie this card is STUNING (does that have 2 n's?) Man I need to imrove my spelling! Too much time time making cards;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colouring... can't wait to get this set so I can case your card (that is if you don't mind).

    ReplyDelete