Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #4

I recently swapped with Sandra Farrell and she turned me on to this local challenge blog - Stampin' Royalty.

Today I was in the mood to make some Valentines' so I decided to use the layout from this week's challenge as my starting point.


Here's my first card for the challenge:Check out this satin bow!How about this velvet rick-rack!This second card uses the same layout but instead of the tag I used a heart.I enamelled the heart image with Crystal Effects.





6 comments:

  1. Hi Marie:
    Love your blog. Thanks for the info re the Stampin Royalty sketch challenge. You did a great job with your cards. I'm going to give it a try today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Marie! I love the Crystal Effects on that heart! It is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards!!!
    I love the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Great job on the bow- those are so hard to do! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two amazing cards! :-) I love the crystal effects on the card AND I love the image of the tiny girl carrying the HUGE heart. Very cute.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You joined us = hoooooray!!! I hope you are feeling well these days. Thanks for joining us at SR. This card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete