Sunday, March 7, 2010

I stamp 2 looks - Card 1

I had out some of my Easter stamps and decided to use Bunny Friends by Penny Black to make a couple of cards.

This stamp is a fairly big one to use for card making - it's 5 1/4 wide by 2 1/2 tall. So both of my cards ended up being 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 "

For the first card I used the inspiration photo from this weeks' Stampin' Royalty Challenge #9 as a starting off point.


Here is the card I made:

I coloured in the pots with Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Ruby Red and Brocade Blue markers and then used a watercolour brush on them.


The paper is a retired DSP package from Stampin' Up! called Summer Picnic and the ribbon is from Stampin' Up! as well.


Here's a close up of one of the bunnies!








5 comments:

  1. THis card is so adorable. The different colours of the pots really make the rabbits stand out. I also love the background you used. A really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie... this is soooooo stinkin' cute and your colouring is wonderful! I looooove those bunnies! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie! LOVE IT!!! Those bunnies are too cute!!! I'm jealous of your colouring as well! I wish I could colour like that! I bet you were the envy of every kid when you were a child!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunnies are just absolutely adorable. Beautiful job colouring them in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What a great take on the inspiration picture. Those little bunnys are just to stinkin cute! :-)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

    ReplyDelete