Friday, October 8, 2010

RRR - Recent RAKS Received

This post should be renamed - FODDER FOR MARIE'S BLOG!

I can't help myself!

I get the most awesome cards from friends and fellow stampers from time to time.

Today I opened up my mail - swaps - and found these 2 cards included FOR ME!

This first one is from Ann Wood

 I had to show you a few close-ups - these hats are embossed but they look "knit"

 The snow is specialty paper that has been embossed, then ripped and then "glittered".
 The inside is a like a diorama card with a little peek-a-boo!

 This second card is from Lisa Jahncke - she sent this along with the postage for her swap.  I don't mind when swappers forget stuff especially if they get it in to me on time and a nice card doesn't hurt!
I'm not really sure how Lisa did the background...
it's definately done with an embossing folder but did she sand it or ink it afterwards?
Here's a close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment