Sunday, May 1, 2011

Candy Winner!!!

Well it's officially moning on Sunday May 1st and I've drawn a winner for my current Blog Candy offering.

Drum roll please......

Lucky number 6!!!

LEEANN!! 


Love this stamp set! Who couldn't use more cupcake stamps? I love the tuts and techniques on your blog and this is what I want to see most. It really helps to get the creative juices flowing.



By Leeann on Sweet Blog CANDY!!!! on 4/25/11


Leeann please contact me at mkirkwood2002@yahoo.com and give me your address/mailing details.

Thanks everyone for your comments and ideas!

It seems that a lot of you like photos, tutorials, techniques and links.  So I'll keep on doing that as well as trying to make an effort to post supplies and details for my projects.

Until Next Time!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment