Saturday, September 28, 2013

Upcoming Craft Fairs and Classes

Hello everyone in Blogland!!

If anyone is still reading this blog I'd like to let you know that I will be at 2 upcoming craft fairs and teaching All Occasion One-Sheet-Wonder Classes this fall.

Sunday Oct 6 - I'll be at the West Vancouver Community Centre Pumpkinfest event.  Click the link and check out all the great activities planned!

Saturday Oct 19 - I'm teaching an All Occasion One-Sheet-Wonder class at ScrapArts.  Please call the store at 604-980-8811 to sign up (space is limited).

Friday Nov 22 - I'm teaching the All Occasion One-Sheet-Wonder class again at ScrapArts for those that missed it the first time or wanting to do it again!  Please call the store to register at 604-980-8811 (space is limited).


Sunday Nov 30 - I'll be at the Gleneagles Community Centre Christmas Festival.  There will be lots of fun for everyone including an Artisan Market in the main gym area.




No comments:

Post a Comment