Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back to work...


I've decided that the organizing can wait. I've got to really buckle down and get back to work on getting my class "kits" ready for this week's classes.


Here are some of the projects I'm working on.


I think I'm having such a hard time getting back on track because I found all kinds of goodies that I'd forgotten about when I started sorting through my closet.


I discovered that I have 4 die cutting machines. Yep! It's unbelievable I know. I have an old style Sizzix, a Sizzlet Sidekick, I bought a CRICUT in May and I just bought a Cuttlebug a few weeks ago. They all have their strengths but I have to say that the Cuttlebug embossing folders are the best!


I played around with the old Sizzix and punched out some Valentine's shapes out of some pink, red and lilac fun foam I found in my closet.


This week I have a Simple Valentine's Class at the local scrapbooking store where I teach classes. I also have a kids Papercrafts class at a local school. I only get 25 minutes with these kids so I have to precut everything into little "kits" for them. I think I'll give the kids some of the fun foam shapes as goodies this week. They can take them home and make their own cards with them.


See I'm actually getting some constructive work done while I'm procrastinating and playing. It all works out in the end doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment