Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kids' Classes


Here are the projects that I'm doing for my kids' Papercrafts projects this week.


We'll be making a card using Alphabet Soup and patterned paper and a little favours box. These boxes are great! I picked them up in the Wedding aisle at Michaels. I used a coupon and so they work out to be less than 50cents each. Sticking with the pink theme I'll have them wheel a hearts pattern on the box with pink ink and then fill them with conversation hearts. These boxes come with the silver heart seal and a length of pink grosgrain ribbon. What a deal!


They'll also wheel a white paper "gift" bag and a matching envelope for the card. That should be enough to fill the 25 minutes I get with them during their lunch recess. I'm going to give them each a selection of fun foam die cuts so they can make additional cards at home.


Now on to the store class for the adults...

No comments:

Post a Comment