Friday, March 23, 2007

BLOG CANDY COMING!!!!

Today I received some Blog Candy from Kelly Sampson in the mail. It was so exciting!

I received some cool moisturizing spray, CHOCOLATE, some scrapbook embellishments and some pre-punched scalloped pieces.

It wasn't so much the contents but the thrill of getting a package in the mail was so exciting for me.

I want to pass that feeling on to someone else so I've decided to give away some blog candy too! A bit of "Pay it Forward" if you will...

Over the weekend I will be putting together a special package and posting a picture of it for you.

All you have to do is leave me a comment (on the photo post of the Blog Candy) and tell me how you found my blog. That's all you have to do!

I'll give you all until next Sunday, April 1 to do this and then I will randomly draw a name from those who commented.

Oh this is going to be so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment