Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Card/Last Card

Here is the last card for my Dry Embossing class at the scrapbooking store.

This will be a 5 card dry embossing class that covers traditional to machine dry embossing techniques.
I've posted the other 4 cards in previous posts.

To make this card I used Bazzills solid paper and DoodleBug Designs stripe paper. I also used the following Stampin' Up! punches - ticket corner punch, large and small oval punches. The giraffe stamp comes from SU! Wild About You and the Baby stamp comes from SU! Fancy Flexible Phrases. The Celery grosgrain ribbon is from SU! too.
I have to admit that this is a CASEd card. I saw this design on SCS and several others have CASED it so I'm not really sure who came up with first - if I did I'd give credit to the originator for sure.
So if you're reading this post and this is your original design please leave a comment so I can acknowledge and thank you.
03/23/07 Edited to add: I found it! I saw this card on Kelly Sampson's blog. I received her blog candy in today's mail and went back to her blog to check out how I got it and then I saw the card again! Thanks Kelly for the inspiration - I hope you don't mind that I CASED your card?

1 comment: