Monday, April 9, 2007

Last Card and Repeats

Finally! This is my last card for the Favourite Background Swap.



I've used Sahara Sand as a base and then added a layer of Blush Blossom stamped with the Paisley background stamp in Regal Rose ink. I stamped the greeting (from Warmest Regards) with Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla, matted with Blush Blossom and then matted again on Chocolate Chip. I punched the Chocolate Chip mat and added a Caramel Gingham Ribbon knot.

I "scrunched" the Paisley layer and sponged all the pieces with Chocolate Chip ink.

Here are the 2 from yesterday that I "touched" up.

I added sponging to the Cool Caribbean card in Chocolate Chip ink and also stamped the Chocolate Chip strip with Canvas.

I added sponging to the Kraft torn layer and also the Ruby Red accent with Basic Black ink.

I think they look more finished now. Don't you?



Thanks for visiting me and have a great day!

PS. Don't forget to leave a comment on my Spring Cleaning BLOG CANDY giveaway. I'll be picking a random number first thing tomorrow morning and announcing the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment