Sunday, April 8, 2007

More Swap Card Designs!

Here are 3 more of my card designs for the Background Stamp Swap.



The above card uses Basic Black, Kraft and Ruby Red card stock.

I first stamped the Print Pattern Background stamp with Vanilla Craft ink on a Basic Black base. I stamped the French Script Background stamp with Black ink on Kraft paper and then tore this in half.

I used Riveting again as an accent on Ruby Red with Black ink. I punched it out with the 1 1/2 inch circle punch.

The ribbon is actually black grosgrain stamped with Vanilla craft ink using the Canvas Background stamp.

This next card uses Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and White card stock.




I stamped the Dotted Background stamp with Pretty in Pink ink on a Pretty in Pink layer. I added some FAUX STITCHING using the SU! white gel pen. I added a Basic Black base, some Black Grosgrain & Black Gingham ribbon and another Riveting accent.

My fourth card design uses Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean and Very Vanilla card stock.



I stamped the Floral Background stamp with Chocolate Chip on a Cool Caribbean layer. I added that to a Chocolate Chip base. I then stamped Warmest Regards "With Sympathy" in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and matted them on a piece of Cool Caribbean. I "swiped" both pieces through Chocolate Chip ink and then added that to the card with a strip of Chocolate Chip card stock.

Just one more design to come up with and then I'm finished my swaps.

ETA: Well you know me I always say I like the simple things! But sometimes a day later, I'll look at projects again and do a bit of touching up. So that's what I did to 2 of the above cards. I thought they looked too flat so I sponged on ink around the edges to give them a more finished look. I'll repost the "new" cards when I finish my 5th design later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment