Friday, April 27, 2007

Scrapping Club & Getting Ready For Regionals!

This morning I had my scrapping club over to make both a Spring and a Generic Birthday 6x6 double page layout.

These are not my original ideas - they were inspired by cards and pages I've received in swaps.

Here is what we made today.






Some of you may be thinking "Oh look Marie's posting on her blog. She must be really on top of things." The answer to that one is - No - not so much.

I'm just procrastinating and I really can't put this off any longer....

I don't know why I've left this to the last minute but I need to get my swaps done and get packed for the Stampin' Up! Regional which is tomorrow in downtown Vancouver.

Earlier this week I cut out my paper and this morning after my club girls left I cheated a bit and made some swaps from one of the page designs that we did today.

Before you start congratulating me on being so clever I should tell you that I am a bit of a lazy stamper when it comes to these things. I like to think that I am working "smart" but the reality is that sometimes I'll just use what's out instead of going the extra few feet to get something else out.

So you won't be surprised to see this card that I made to swap at Regionals!



I'll still be making some of these cards but I'll have to go get the vanilla craft ink and cut some ribbon to finish these off!


Oh boy! It's now almost 7:30pm and I really need to get packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment