Monday, May 14, 2007

Alphabet All About Me!

A - Age: 45 years
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning
D - Dessert you love: Anything Chocolate
E - Essential start your day item: Starbucks Iced Venti Vanilla Latte with a pumpkin scone
F - Favorite actor(s): Paul Walker (He looks really good - can he act or what?), Jane Fonda
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 6"
I - Instruments you play: Took 2 years of Piano but can only pick out a couple of easy tunes now J - Job title: SAHM
K - Kid(s): Sarah 13 (almost 14) and Jackson 11
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in West Vancouver, BC
M- Favorite Months: June, October (my birth month) and December
N - Nicknames: Lu
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: none
P - Phobia: Heights, Sharks (fish in general), Deep water with Sharks and Fish in it
Q - Quote(s): "You and me is friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge...I'll miss you."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 younger sisters
T - Tattoo(s): No
U - Unique talent: multi-tasking, making people laugh
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets
W - Worst habit: Chewing my lips
X - If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: Bum - and I would use the "reduce" feature
Y - Yummy food you make: Seafood Lasagne & Cookies (dinner & dessert)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

1 comment: