Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Breakfast Television

The store where I teach cardmaking classes is being featured on Breakfast Television on Friday, May 11. The store owner, Shelley, asked me to come in and do some heat embossing projects in a class setting.

I have kids to take to school and so I can only be there from 9 to 10 am. Which is fine since it is a remote type of deal where there is a host and she broadcasts at regular intervals with what's going on at the time.

I say this like I know all about it - but the reality is I've never seen the show. I keep forgetting to set my PVR to record it and by the time I remember the show is over.

I dropped by yesterday to brainstorm and pick paper for the cards that I will be doing.

I'm going to do a simple Silver on Silver Wedding/Love card, a cracked glass Triangle tri-fold card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/triangletrifold.php), and a Dazzling Diamond Dust card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/dazzlingdiamonddust.php).

My camera battery died but I managed to get this one photographed first!
I'll post the others later.

No comments:

Post a Comment