Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hydrangea Primas

The local scrapbooking store is having another contest. Last month it was make something using Basic Grey Stella Ruby paper (you may recall my FOURTEEN page, the post it notebook and the note block photos that I've already posted).

This month it's anything goes with one condition - you have to use at least 3 of the Prima Purple Hydrangeas in your creation.

I decided to do a simple 6x6 scrap page.


I embellished with a black embossed vellum Butterfly from the Stampin' Up! Retired set called Wonderful Wings. I coloured in (from behind) with Stampin' Up!s Lovely Lilac marker and then smudged with a sponge (can you tell that I still have my markers and sponges out on my table?).


The title is done on the computer using a Font called Susie's Hand (one of my favourites). I punched it out using the oval hand punch and then free hand matted it with another shade of lilac. Not perfectly oval but effective.


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Marie, This is a gorgeous page! I love the vellum butterfly on top of the primas. Absolutely wonderful. Good luck on tv, too!

    ReplyDelete