Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stampin' Up! Retirement List

I got 23 out of 25 right on my Stampin' Up! Retirement Prediction list. My friend Heather got all 25 right.

But it was pretty easy since Stampin' Up! is retiring soooooo many stamps this year!

If I counted correctly there are 231 stamp sets/backgrounds and 46 wheels as well as the 16 Hostess Stamp sets (and scrappin' kit) retiring this year.

That means that they will no longer be avaiable to order from the Stampin' Up! catalogue after June 30th.

I don't know about you but I'm going to try and get my wish list filled before it's too late.

Luckily, I only have 4 stamp sets and 3 background stamps left to get!

And remember, Stampin' Up! is not like Disney - these stamps are NOT going into the vault to come out in a few years.

After June 30th they will be gone!

What are you waiting for? Call your SU! Demo today.

No comments:

Post a Comment