Monday, April 30, 2007

Stampin' Up! Retirement List PREDICTIONS

We are just a few hours away from finding out which Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets will be retiring this year.

Who knows how many sets will retire this year? These are the numbers from past years.
2003-- 130 sets
2004-- 184 sets
2005-- 139 sets
2006-- 153 sets

I like to guess at which ones may retire - I like to think I have ESPN.

So in keeping with my own tradition I'm posting on here my 25 predictions of stamp sets that will no longer be available in the new Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Catalogue.

Tomorrow I will post the actual list and see how many I got right.

I chose these sets on personal taste and not any inside information. You will note that some of these sets are ones that I was cleaning out of my stamp room.


1. Year-Round Fun II
2. Sketch It
3. Always on my Mind
4. Yule Bits & Borders
5. Gifts of Joy
6. Madonna & Child
7. ‘Tis the Season
8. A Greeting for all Reasons
9. Sweet Shapes
10. It All Adds Up
11. Mini Mates
12. Fun Filled
13. Simple Wishes
14. Love Ya Bunches
15. All the Best
16. Treat Yourself
17. Watercolour Minis
18. Fresh Flowers
19. Bold Butterfly
20. Super Squirrel
21. Itty Bitty Borders
22. Alphabits
23. Simple Sayings II
24. Sampler Sayings
25. Brushstroke Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment