Monday, July 16, 2007

Challenges, Challenges and MORE Challenges!

Too much blah, blah, blah on my blog lately and not enough stamping! Sorry about that.
Right now I'm working on a bunch of card sketch challenges to share with you.
This first one is from Beate's Sketch Challenge #10

I used Stampin' Up!s retired Best of Cluck stamp set as well as the Chicken Wire background stamp. I stamped the images in Black Stazon and coloured them in with Water Colour Wonder Crayons. I coloured in the main chicken with black marker and then added white dots with my White Gel pen (also from Stampin' Up!).

The paper is Kraft, Black, White, Going Gray and Creamy Caramel. The chicken wire is actually stamped with Going Gray to make it look like metal.

The greeting is punched out using my good old Dymo label gun on red tape.

Stay tuned I'm working on a bunch more!

4 comments:

  1. Marie, that is too cute. Love the set and colors you chose. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is just adorable. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that set - it always made me laugh. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is way cute and a great use of the challenge (here it is Monday night and I haven't made my card yet). Love the chickens and have had some type of chicken wire backgrounder on my wish list for quite some time. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete