Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last swap card!


This is the last swap card for my Colouring Contest swap.

Yes it's basically the same card as the one I did for Beate's sketch challenge but with a different greeting (from Stampin' Up! Much Appreciated), a bit of ribbon and without the "chicks". I really enjoyed colouring with my Watercolour Wonder Crayons that I just had to make more of these chicken cards!

This swap is a cascading + 1 swap. Very complicated to describe in writing but really easy to distribute and not affected by last minute drop outs! Everyone gets the amount of cards that they expected when they signed up in their return envelopes.
Since I'm hosting & participating I'm keeping one of everyone's cards but I'm also giving everyone at least one of my cards. Participants who sign up for a spot in this swap will get the Matey's Map wheel card, those that signed up for 2 spots will get the Matey's Map card and the Along the Shore card and those that signed up for 3 spots will all 3 of my cards in addition to cards from other participants.
I hope the swappers like my cards!
The next swap I'm working on is a Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter New Stamp swap. Again, it will be a cascading swap and I'll be participating.
Now I just have to figure out which stamps I'll order from the new catalogue for this swap. Yes you heard right I haven't ordered any yet but I've been collecting lists from other stampers that have placed their orders. I want to make more informed purchasing decisions this year rather than buying on impulse. LOL! We'll see how long that lasts!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie

    Love the best of cluck!

    On another note... I'm in Alberta. I saw awhile back you knew how to get square chipboard coasters. I have a business licence. Would you tell me if you got them wholesale and where you got them. I need a whole whack load of them for a class. I'm on SCS as lorettal

    Thank-you so much!

    ReplyDelete