Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reduced Image Paper Packs

I recently discovered small paper packs.

These are the packages/pads that come in 6x6 or 8x8 sizes. They are often reduced images of larger 12x12 patterned papers.

My favourite patterned paper is BASIC GREY. I've used it in in scrapbooking and OSW (one sheet wonders). I've even used it to make 3D items.

I love their colours, design and quality of paper. Can you tell I'm a BIG fan of this paper!!???

I have several pieces of their 12x12 paper that I'm hoarding and a few of their 6x6 paper packs (Romani, Stella Ruby, Lilykate and Blitzen to name a few). I especially love the reduced images for cardmaking.

Today I was LUCKY enough to find the new Basic Grey INFUSE paper in my local scrapbooking store, ScrapArts in North Vancouver.

Not only am I lucky but one of you will be too because I'm putting together a little 6x6 Basic Grey INFUSE Blog Candy package to celebrate my blog approaching 10,000 visitors.

I'll upload the Blog Candy blurb and photo in the next post.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment