Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Swap Card to Share


I almost forgot to share this card with you that I made for my second spot in the NEW CATTY swap (with Stampin' Up! Demos).
My first card for this swap can be found here. Since I'm hosting I have to make a card for everyone and some swappers have signed up for 2 spots so that means I have to make 2 different cards.

It is a "cased and tweaked" card from something I saw in a magazine designed by Lindsey Botkin. I would have prefferred to use Wide Black Organdy ribbon as in Lindsey's card but this is a Stampin' Up! Demo swap and all supplies must be current catalogue items only.
All supplies Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise.
Stamps: Canvas & Paisley background stamps, Baroque Motifs
Inks: Soft Sky, Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Extras: Black narrow grosgrain ribbon

1 comment: