Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Tagging Game!

Don't get me wrong I like to read these tagging games -

I just don't like having to tag other people -

it's too much pressure on me and the tagee.

However when I see one I find funny I like to tag myself.

So here is one of the latest tags making the rounds. If you want to give it a try then tag yourself and link to your post so we can all have a laugh.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Princess BMW
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavour, favourite cookie) Chocolate Ginger Snap
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) M-Kir
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour, favourite animal) Red Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, street name where you live) Frances Marine
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Kirma
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink put “The”) The Brown Latte
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joseph Joseph
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne, favourite candy) Gucci Skittles
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Josephine Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment