Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I wish....

I could colour like this....

Colorin' Kate

I'm still trying to find some quiet time to practice with my COPICS (I've got 57 colours now!).

Here's a very simple card that I did using the same image from Long Time Friend (retired from Stampin' Up!).

I need more work on my blending but I think my pots turned out ok!


Sorry I haven't posted much this week - I've been busy with classes and reorganizing my stamp room. I can't get anyone to come out to measure and install a new work surface/countertop (not even the guy that did my built-ins!) so I've made endless trips to IKEA with my measuring tape!


I finally got a 5 foot table set up (with adjustable legs!) and I'm waiting on another 4 foot section of table and a lateral filing cabinet for my paper. I'm thinking that those rolling craft organizers from here might be a good idea too. I can store them under the table and roll them out when I need them!


I haven't figured out the wall space above but I've got a few ideas.

I promise - photos to come later!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that's nice! She's got skills! Ever been to maria Bell's blog, Card Inspired? She can colour, too!
    I have no colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...you are doing better with your copics than me! This looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I don't own that set but it's one of my faves!! :)

    ReplyDelete