Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lisa's Card Night Samples

On Friday night a friend of mine hosted a Christmas Card Night at her house. This was the second annual Card Night at Lisa's. There were 6 giggling and chatting ladies there and I'm happy to say that no beer was spilled on the cards this year!

I led them through 5 different cards x 2 and we made 3 different tags. That's a total of 10 cards, 1 star ornament/tag, 1 glittery gift card tag and 3 simple shipping tags!



The first 2 cards were ones that I had done for a recent swap but I'll post them here again with the 3 new ones.





The next 3 are the new ones!

Not my original ideas but CASED and TWEAKED from other cards that I've seen shared on blogs & websites.

A close up of the glitter effects!


A very easy card using a paint chip - YES a paint chip for the tree!

An oldie but a goodie - A Tree for All Seasons!



A close up of the glitter!




And now the tags!

The first one was the chipboard star ornament/tag that I did as a MNT a couple of weeks ago at the store.



This next one is a simple office supply shipping tag but I traced over the stamped greeting with a glitter pen. We made 3 of these.

This last gift card tag was done using a new technique for me.

I drew lines with my glue pen and then added the glitter.

Yes I did use a ruler to get the lines straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment