Monday, February 11, 2008

Onesie Card

Isn't this the cutest thing!!


I got this "ONESIE" card idea from Lauren Meader at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence.

I won't reinvent the wheel and rewrite all the directions - just click HERE for a link to Lauren's Onesie Tutorial.

Mine is basically a one layer card with coloured Barely Banana cardstock scallops added.

I stamped the background using the DOTTED background stamp from Stampin' Up! and Apricot Appeal ink. To get the blank spot for the stamped image I used a post it note as a mask.

Button brads from MM.


The main image is from Eventful (retired Stampin' Up!). I coloured it in with my Wild Wasabi ink pad and a blender pen. You can actually make your own IN COLOUR markers this way too!

I added Crystal Effects to the peas for more dimension.


I thought about adding some ribbon to this card but it's not like a onesie needs a belt.

LOL! Maybe if I practice my bow tying I can add one to the neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment