Friday, February 22, 2008

Playing with my Copics

Tonight I needed to relax after a BUSY week...

So I pulled out some Copic markers and coloured in this image that I had stamped earlier in the week.

This is a NEW large stamp from Stampin' Up! called Riot of Petals. I stamped it on Very Vanilla using Basic Grey ink.

Overall I like the look of the finished piece even though I realize that I need more practice with leaves!

I'll crop it and make it into a card - probably a 6x6 to get as much of the image as possible.
Here are the colours I used.


When I do make it into a card I'll post it here.
I'm thinking River Rock and Blush Blossom card stock. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this just looks yummy! I love my copics too....such fun to color with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful marie -- I need more copics! :) LOL.

    ReplyDelete