Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm working on it....

I want to thank everyone for continuing to check on my blog.

I haven't been posting very much because my "real life" has been taking all my time and there is very little time left for creative breaks.

But soccer will be ending soon which will free up a lot of my time - I'm not only manager of my son's team but I'm the Age Group Coordinator for his age group as well!

I'm happy to say that the last of the swap packages went out today so the big swap is finally over but I'm working on some new projects to be shared soon.

If you've been popping in to see if I've uploaded the NEW CATTY swap cards please be patient. I'm working on it and hope to have that post ready for this weekend.

I'll be sure to send out an email to all the participants and let you know when it's up.

Thanks again for continuing to visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment