2. Use embellishments to hide "bald" spots. I haven't glued down this flower (with a rhinestone brad) and may move it to the front of the tin after I've figured out what letters I'll use to decorate the front (I'm considering "CARDS" cut out with my Cricut Base Camp cartridge).
3. I made myself a template for the top piece so if I make another one of these I can use the template and save myself some time. That is if I can remember where I left the template! LOL!
This one is 4 x 7 and I used the 7/8 inch circle punch (1/2" in from the sides) to make the centre cut out. I also used the large corner rounder.
4. I used the 1" circle punch to cut out the notch in the front cardstock piece.
5. I know that someone will ask me about adhesives so I'll tell you right now that I put this whole thing together with my ATG tape gun! I don't know what I did before I got it!
Well that's my first tin - I'll add photos to this post when I finish the inside.
I'm thinking that I'd like to add something to the inside of the lid with a pocket for stamps...