Monday, March 31, 2008

Too much stuff!!!!

I treated myself to another Making Memories Emellishment Centre and so today I'm trying to fill it up and clear off my work space.



Of course I discovered a few things that I had put aside because I had them already (earned more than 1 of) or I had purchased them twice (impulsive shopping without my notebook!).



So I thought I'd offer them up to you all out in Blog Land...

Have a look at the list and if there's something you "need" email me and we can work out a deal (I'm in BC Canada and so buyer would pay shipping as well).

SU! Stamps (Retired Hostess and SAB sets):
Made from Scratch
Blooming with Happiness
Paint Prints
Garden Collage
So Very
Very Punny x2
Tags so Much

Cuttlebug Folders: ALL PENDING SALE
Distressed Stripes $8
Perfectly Paisley $8
Floral Fantasy $8

Spellbinders Nestabilities: SOLD!!
S4 114 Standard Circle Large $25 (set of 7 dies)
S4 116 Standard Circle Small $25 (set of 7 dies)

Thanks for popping in....

No comments:

Post a Comment