Monday, August 18, 2008

Decor Elements - FINALLY!

Today I had an opportunity to put up my Stampin' Up! Decor Elements in my craft room.


I waited until the kids had gone to camp so I could devote at least an hour to this task. I used a flower from Manhattan Flowers and the Create definition (I cut it apart to put it up in a line rather than the way it originally came).


It was a bit tough to get the small letters and especially the dots & periods off the backing paper but after that it went up easily!


Here's another look at my punch storage. I found different towel/kitchen bars at Ikea that I liked better than the Walmart ones (these are black and they are longer) and so I put them up for my large punches and I found the smaller magnetic knife racks work perfectly for the smaller punches.



Of course I had to raise my embellishment centre 6 inches!!! Yes it was a terrible mess with large holes in the wall but when I finally got everything back in place the holes were all hidden!


The organization of my room and stamps is and will continue to be a "work in progress"!

1 comment:

  1. WoWzA, I now officially have "Punch Storage Envy!"

    Thanks for allowing us a peek into your studio!!

    ~Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete