Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Marie's Upcoming Class Dates

I've made some changes and added some dates to my upcoming class schedule so I'm reposting this.
I have 2 different card camps coming up:

**12 All Occasion Cards PLUS Card Organizer Lunch Tin**

Saturday, September 27th 12 - 4 pm or

Saturday, October 18th 12 - 4 pm

**16 Christmas Cards**
Sunday, November 2nd 12 - 4 pm or
Saturday, November 22nd 12 - 4 pm

**Big Shot Class**

Sunday, December 7th 2 - 4 pm

**I'm also doing a Tack It Demo on Sunday, September 28th 12 - 2pm.

I'll be unmounting more of my rubber stamps and showing customers how to use Aleene's Tack It to make them useable with acrylic blocks.

All of these events will be held in the

Scrap Arts Studio

in North Vancouver

call 604-980-8811 to register for the Card Camps!

No comments:

Post a Comment