Thursday, September 11, 2008

Answers to Questions about latest posts...

Just a quick post to answer a few questions:

1. The stitched background on the base of the Christmas Tag is a background stamp from Stampin' Up! appropriately named "Stitched".

2. I made some more of the Halloween votives and I have to say - that since I made that first one - the TAPE RUNNER works better for attaching the vellum. The MONO liquid glue just made a mess, curled the vellum (actually the heat from my hands curled the vellum too!), and warped the black base!!

3. I will not write a tutorial on how to make the Halloween Votives but I will direct you to Melanie's blog where I first saw this project. Click HERE to see her tutorial. If you decide to make some and post them please credit her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marie! I will add that stamp to my wish list hehe.

    Kaarina in Prince George

    ReplyDelete